comic sans



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

3D%22 http%

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Valentines Day! (Some retro fun)

"....and the greatest of these is love." 1 Cor 13:13 
Valentine's Day, just one day set aside to celebrate love.  I think it should be Valentine's Day everyday!  I love the hearts, and flowers, and chocolate.  Not to mention, red & and pink are my favorite colors!  So, February 14th shouldn't be the only day, what if I celebrated on the 14th of every month?  Hmmm, I'll think about that.
I dug out some Valentine goodies from the past.  Here is one of my first "stamped" craft cards.  I remember making this for my husband, giving it to him, then asking for it back!  The date was 2/2002!

I made some "containers", too.  I used these as gifts for teachers and friends.  They were filled with candy and goodies.  The box is still one of my favorites.  The painted & stamped pot is still in my craft room.

If you want quick and easy, these little cards & stamped tile refrigerator magnets are a fun way to share love!

and a little "pick up" card

 
This one is probably my all time favorite goody bags for the boy's teachers.  Just little hershey nuggets with a topper.  I know this has be done over & over, but still so cute.

I found some other really cute Valentine things. 


Laurie at  http://www.stampingupnorthwithlaurie.blogspot.com/ has some really great Valentine designs!  I also found some at HP.com and GoodHousekeeping.com.
This is what I'm working on for this year.  I'll post a pic after I've finished them.  I'll be giving these to my sweet friends & teachers at church.  I can't wait.
 
Tell those in your life how much you love them.  And, remember that "God so loved the world that He gave his one and only son, that whoever believes in Him, shall not perish but would have everlasting life."  John 3:16

color with love, 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment