comic sans



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

3D%22 http%

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Eve of Christmas Eve

It's been a while.  I'll tell you why....I've been trying to work on the look a bit before the big blog reveal.  Still so tech challenged that it's still not done, ughhhhh.

What a crazy day!  I started at Dick's Sporting Goods, picked up a couple of little things.  Then on to Gordman's - they didn't have what I went for.  Then....on to Walmart, just for stocking stuffers!  Called to check on Daddy & Nana, oh no.....Nana still can't get her email, so off to Palomar.  I updated her computer several weeks ago, which changed the look of her AOL, she has not been able to get her email since that time.  Bless her heart, I helped her find it again.  I drew her a little picture this time, I didn't really want have the updated version, I knew it would confuse her.  But, all is well now, I think.

Grant & Bryan are chillin', Jenny is downstairs with Brit, and I'm going to pick up Michael from Wills.  Another fun day with my crazy bunch, love it!

color with love,
joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment